New York, NY
Headquarter on the shore of the Hudson River Park near 42nd Street in Midtown Manhattan, New York Cruise Lines offers a unique working environment, supportive and fun culture, great benefits, and incredible opportunities to thrive, innovate and make an impact.
- A love of service, a keen commitment to delighting the customer, a strong and genuine sense of integrity toward work and life
- Bartenders will take both food orders and be proficient with a cash register as well as serve cocktails. We are not however a fast food establishment, we are a fun, sophisticated lobster shack.
- Opening and closing the bar
- Full bar service including wine and beer
- Maintaining inventory
- Making drinks in a quick and efficient manner
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness and sanitation of each work station
- Be willing and excited to have extensive training on our wine and cocktail program
We’re a different kind of company seeking someone who is passionate about their job. The ideal person has high-energy, is extroverted, lives, breathes, and eats enthusiastically! NYCL is a unique operation because we are located on a boat. We sail throughout the day; can’t suffer from sea sickness. You will be challenged everyday with our high volume customer base. During our peak season, we will serve at least 3500 people. Our bartenders need to have at least two years of high volume bartending experience (sport’s bars, night clubs).