New York, NY 10036
New York Cruise Lines (NYCL) is the preeminent marine-based sightseeing, dining, entertainment and transportation company. As the parent company of the iconic Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises, New York Water Taxi, The Beast Speedboat,North River Lobster Company, and World Yacht, NYCL is host to over 2 million guests annually.
Our fleet of over 20 boats are a fixture in global tourism. In addition to being recognized as “America’s Favorite Boat Ride,” our world-famous cruises include a dazzling array of options for tourists and locals alike including: hop-on, hop off sightseeing, a thrilling “roller coaster” on the water, casual dining and happy hour on a floating lobster shack, fine dinner cruises (with spectacular views!) on an elegant yacht, and whole boat charters for private events, parties, concerts, and special occasions.
Headquarter on the shore of the Hudson River Park near 42nd Street in Midtown Manhattan, NYCL offers a unique working environment, supportive and fun culture, great benefits, and incredible opportunities to thrive, innovate and make an impact.
- Running food orders and anticipating customer needs
- Maintaining a neat, professional, friendly demeanor in a fast paced environment
- Ability to set up for opening and closing shifts
- Assisting in clearing and setting tables
- Ensuring the dining room and service area are clean, stocked and visually appealing
- Assisting guests to satisfy their needs
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment
- Complying with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene, and health standards
- Perform other duties as assigned by a supervisor
- Experience in full service restaurant
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Work well under pressure, be professional, efficient, detail-oriented, and courteous
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail
- May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume as a WORD document in order to be considered for the position. EOE